Commercial Development Network Officer
toorbee is a B2B Fin-tech/Travel-tech Company which provides a large range of in destination services around Europe making countries and their infrastructure China ready in order to accommodate the huge demand from Chinese travelers. toorbee intends to fully develop its multiple business locations. So the Company seeks to substantially grow its business development teams in order expand further its network.
If you are able to handle or create an exclusive network of partner-stores, then you can be a part of our exceptional team.
- Perform ongoing research to identify new providers or areas of expansion in assigned market.
- Develop and manage partnerships with venues, retail shops and bases by performing on-site visits and ongoing communications.
- Collaborate with Business Development team to develop, implement and track new initiatives.
- Manage, report and resolve service failures, inconvenience claims, complaints, tech issues, etc.
- Negotiate contract terms and establish contractual relationships with providers with significant complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software.
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job.
- Ability to learn and effectively use tech apps in the performance of job duties.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients.
- Preferable graduates or senior undergraduates in business, travel or sales.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-discipline in order to finish work on a timely basis and meet potential deadlines.
- High energy and always looking to improve.
- If traveling is needed, company will compensate for luncheon and trip expenses.