Node.js Full-Stack Developer
Toorbee is a B2B Fin-tech/Travel-tech Company which provides a large range of in destination services around Europe making countries and their infrastructure China ready in order to accommodate the huge demand from Chinese travelers. Toorbee intends to fully develop its multiple business locations. So the Company seeks to substantially grow its development teams in order expand further its network.
- Work together with company staff to develop business transaction module and flow.
- Work as a team to develop this web based transaction system.
- Work together with our team to run this website on the development site.
- Experience with back-end technology with Node.js (Nestjs, Express.js, Koa.js), Git, build tools (npm, Webpack).
- Experience at writing and maintaining tests, in code analysis tools like ESLint, NoSQL data stores like MongoDB, Docker/Kubernetes, GraphQL.
- Good understanding of RESTful API, WebSockets, Node.js security issues and OOP, FP, FRP programming.
- Strong fundamental computer science skills (OOA,OOD, data structures, loose coupling, tight coupling, MVC architecture, microservices, event-driven architecture, event sourcing, saga pattern).
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes and etc)
- Experience with CICD tools.
- Experence with public cloud AWS/GCP/Azure and On-Premises DC.
- Preferred graduates in computer science, computer engineering and management information system majors with knowledge and skill of developing a website.
- Good communication skill and willingness to work together with other people.
- Self-discipline in order to finish work on a timely basis.
- If traveling is needed, company will compensate for luncheon and trip expenses.