Senior PHP Developer
Toorbee is a B2B Fin-tech/Travel-tech Company which provides a large range of in destination services around Europe making countries and their infrastructure China ready in order to accommodate the huge demand from Chinese travelers. Toorbee intends to fully develop its multiple business locations. So the Company seeks to substantially grow its development teams in order to further expand its network.
- Work with a team of developers and contractors to further develop this web based system.
- Development products should run without flaws on major browsers, tablets and smartphones.
- At least 2 years of proven working experience programming web platforms, services, sites webapplications and mobile applications
- Proven experience in the following: PHP(OOP and Functional programming experience) andSql(mySql/MariaDb/Percona).
- Good knowledge of one or all of:
- APIs, JSON/XML, REST/SOAP
- GIT (or similar)
- PHP Composer (packages, configurations), Frameworks (Laravel, Lumen or similar)
- Non-Relational Databases is a plus (MongoDb, CouchDb etc.)
- Preferred graduates in computer science, computer engineering and management informationsystem majors with knowledge and skill of developing a web platform
- Post-graduate degrees are not required but they will be considered a plus
- Self-discipline in order to finish work on a timely basis