Senior MLOps Engineer
Toorbee is a B2B Fin-tech/Travel-tech Company which provides a large range of in destination services around Europe making countries and their infrastructure China ready in order to accommodate the huge demand from Chinese travelers. Toorbee intends to fully develop its multiple business locations. So the Company seeks to substantially grow its development teams in order expand further its network.
- Develop AI products from scratch, including ideation, system design, implementation, and deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate the AI product with traditional backend B2B travel product systems.
- Develop and deploy machine learning models with a strong focus on Images/NLP and LLMS.
- Design and implement systems and tools for scalable and efficient machine learning solutions.
- Increase the number of data products in production reliably, reduce time to production, and lower operational costs.
- Partner and collaborate with product teams to deploy advanced algorithms into production following MLOps best practices.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, or related fields.
- Strong fundamentals in Computer Science with a polyglot mindset; Python proficiency is required.
- Experience in organizing and querying data at scale
- Strong software engineering skills with a commitment to coding best practices, test-driven development, and clean code.
- Proficient in applying MLOps best practices at scale and working closely with MLE, Backend Engineer, and Data Scientists.
- Prior experience in managing stakeholders and prioritizing tasks.
- Ability to turn ideas into reliable and maintainable code, with a track record of result-driven work.
- Experience in cloud DevOps and infrastructure with a focus on scalability, Docker, Kubernetes, cloud-native skills, AWS , Restful API, AirFlow and CICD
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong believer in teamwork, with a willingness to mentor and share knowledge.
- Strong ownership mindset with a passion for driving product impact.
- Ownership and Product Impact: High level of ownership and passion for driving product impact.
- Adept at Navigating Uncertainty: Ability to thrive in situations that require hands-on problem-solving.
- Proactive Attitude: Demonstrates a 'can do' attitude and acts proactively.