PHP Full-stack Developer
Toorbee is a B2B Fin-tech/Travel-tech Company which provides a large range of in destination services around Europe making countries and their infrastructure China ready in order to accommodate the huge demand from Chinese travelers. Toorbee intends to fully develop its multiple business locations. So the Company seeks to substantially grow its development teams in order expand further its network.
- Work with a team of developers and contractors to further develop this web based system.
- Development products should run without flaws on major browsers, tablets and smartphones.
- At least 6 years of proven working experience programming web platforms, services, sites web applications and mobile applications.
- Good knowledge of one or all of:
- > APIs, JSON/XML, REST/SOAP
- > PHP Composer(packages, configurations), Frameworks(Laravel, Lumen or similar)
- > Non-Relational Databases is a plus (MongoDb, CouchDb etc.)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes and etc)
- Experience with CICD tools
- Experence with public cloud AWS/GCP/Azure and On-Premises DC
- Preferred graduates in computer science, computer engineering and management information system majors with knowledge and skill of developing a web platform.
- Post-graduate degrees are not required but they will be considered a plus.
- Self-discipline in order to finish work on a timely basis.