QA Automation Engineer
toorbee is a travel and tourism international company with offices in Greece and abroad offering a
wide range of services through its on-line B2B transaction system. toorbee intends to fully
develop it to accommodate its multiple business locations. This transaction system is able to create
and process bookings, manage the company’s offerings and inventory/trade flow as well as multilocation
requests; new requirements lead to further development, though.
- Be able to follow written functional specifications on the final software products.
- Work together with software developers to verify quality of deliverable in different platforms.
- Work with the product department to prepare test scenarios for future implementations.
- Work with QA team improving the automated and manual test cases as the product matures.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in relative positions.
- Experience with QA automation tools, e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Katalon or Postman.
- Experience with Bug reporting or similar tools, e.g. JIRA.
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Be able to think outside the box with logical and analytical thinking.
- Fluency in English language. Any additional language knowledge will be considered.
- Preferred graduates in computer science or computer engineering but any other Faculty can apply.
- Good communication skill and willingness to work together with other people.
- Self-discipline in order to finish work on a timely basis.