QA Automation Engineer
Toorbee is a B2B Fin-tech/Travel-tech Company which provides a large range of in destination services around Europe making countries and their infrastructure China ready in order to accommodate the huge demand from Chinese travelers. Toorbee intends to fully develop its multiple business locations. So the Company seeks to substantially grow its development teams in order expand further its network.
- Be able to follow written functional specifications on the final software products.
- Work together with software developers to verify quality of deliverable in different platforms.
- Work with the product department to prepare test scenarios for future implementations.
- Work with QA team improving the automated and manual test cases as the product matures.
- No relative working experience is required, but he/she will learn and use things like:
- > Automation tools, e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Katalon or Postman.
- > Bug reporting or similar tools, e.g. JIRA.
- > Testing methodologies.
- Be able to think outside the box with logical and analytical thinking.
- Fluency in English language. Any additional language knowledge will be considered.
- Preferred graduates in computer science or computer engineering but any other Faculty can apply.
- Good communication skill and willingness to work together with other people.
- Self-discipline in order to finish work on a timely basis.