Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Toorbee is a B2B Fin-tech/Travel-tech Company which provides a large range of in destination services around Europe making countries and their infrastructure China ready in order to accommodate the huge demand from Chinese travelers. Toorbee intends to fully develop its multiple business locations. So the Company seeks to substantially grow its development teams in order expand further its network.
- Develop AI products from scratch, including ideation, system design, implementation, and deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate the AI product with traditional backend B2B travel product systems.
- Develop and deploy machine learning models with a strong focus on Images/NLP and LLMS.
- Implement and optimize ML algorithms and models.
- Ensure scalability, reliability, and performance of machine learning systems.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments and research in LLM (Large Language Mode
- Develop and deploy LLM-based models for various NLP tasks in real-world applications.
- Master's degree or higher in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, or related fields.
- 4+ years of experience in Machine Learning with a strong focus on Images/NLP and LLMS.
- Proficiency in PyTorch, pandas, Computer Vision Models, NLP models, and LLMS.
- Ability to turn ideas into reliable and maintainable code, with a track record of result-driven work.
- Experience with the entire ML Pipeline, from data cleaning and feature engineering to model deployment.
- Familiarity with OpenAI Tech stack and LangChain for LLM development.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, cloud-native skills, AWS tech skill, Restful API, and CICD.
- Strong software engineering skills with a commitment to coding best practices, test-driven development, and clean code.
- Highly proficient in Python, with a willingness to learn new languages and software engineering skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong believer in teamwork, with a willingness to mentor and share knowledge.
- Strong ownership mindset with a passion for driving product impact.
- Ownership and Product Impact: High level of ownership and passion for driving product impact.
- Adept at Navigating Uncertainty: Ability to thrive in situations that require hands-on problem-solving.
- Proactive Attitude: Demonstrates a 'can do' attitude and acts proactively.