Java Web Developer
toorbee is a travel and tourism international company with offices in Greece and abroad offering a wide range of services through its on-line B2B transaction system. toorbee intends to fully develop it to accommodate its multiple business locations. This transaction system is able to create and process bookings, manage the company’s offerings and inventory/trade flow as well as multi-location requests; new requirements lead to further development, though.
- Work together with company staff to develop business transaction module and flow.
- Work as a team to develop this web based transaction system.
- Work together with our team to run this website on the development side.
- Knowledge of modern programming practices in Java (Functional programming, Streams, Lamdas) is a must
- Use of testing libraries like Junit and TDD approach during development is necessary
- Hands on experience with Java frameworks such as Spring Boot and WildFly application server
- Knowledge of JavaEE and JAX-WS/RS, and XML/JSON
- Additional knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Preferred graduates in computer science, computer engineering and management information system majors with knowledge and skill of developing a website
- Good communication skill and willingness to work together with other people.
- Self-discipline in order to finish work on a timely basis.
- If traveling is needed, company will compensate for luncheon and trip expenses.